Simple & Lucrative
Thousands of small to medium sized businesses around the world already use RESULTS.com to run their business and manage their teams. We designed our software to simplify things. And, it's simple to become a RESULTS.com Partner - all we ask is that you:
- Meet our eligibility criteria
- Agree to our Certified Partner Terms and Conditions
- Complete the RESULTS.com Partner Certification course
- On-board your first client on to the RESULTS.com Platform
Become a results certified consultant
We'll train you in the RESULTS methodology and how to apply those best practices in our Business Productivity Software with your clients.
A RESULTS certified consultant gets access to our Marketing Collateral to promote and sell our software and training programs to your clients and prospects.
You'll earn recurring income from all revenue generated and have the full support of our team during implementation and on boarding new clients into our platform.
- 5+ years ownership or senior management experience at a business consulting or coaching organization.
- Active SMB client list
- Active digital community on email or social media channels
- References from current SMB clients
After You Quality
Once our team have accepted you into the program you'll need to complete the following:
- Upon selection, pay your Certified Partner application fee.
- Complete (and, obviously, pass) the Certificate In Modern Management (30 hours)
- Complete (and, obviously, pass) the Certified Partner Training Course (20 hours)
- Pass a practical 1:1 exam with a RESULTS trainer to demonstrate understanding of the software platform.
- Pass a practical 1:1 exam with a RESULTS trainer to demonstrate understanding of the methodology underlying the platform
- Without compromising your methodology
- Shadow your first client through RESULTS.com on-boarding
Maintaining your certification
To maintain status as a RESULTS Certified Consulting Partner, you agree to:
- Actively promote RESULTS.com to existing and potential clients consistent with your professional and ethical obligations
- Ensure that at least one staff member is up to date with RESULTS.com Consulting Partner certification at all times
- Refer at least one client to purchase the RESULTS.com Software (not including the RESULTS subscription for internal use) within first 90 days of acceptance into the Program
- Promote RESULTS.com on your website (if you have one) by maintaining an active hyperlink to http://results.com and adhering to the RESULTS Brand Guidelines, including not using the RESULTS.com name or logo anywhere in your registered business name, product name, service offering, URL, or any social media account names.
- Attend all ongoing training webinars and workshops as required
- Complete and pass all new/updated training courses
- Participation and engagement in monthly mentoring calls to discuss and debrief your client consulting sessions and client software engagement scores
- ‘Software Engagement’ targets consistently achieved by your clients and ‘Consulting NPS’ (Net Promoter Score) targets consistently achieved in client surveys
For full Certified Partner Terms and Conditions please see our Partner Agreement
Our Commitment to you
Your success is our success. Our ambition is to have as many businesses running at velocity using RESULTS.com as possible. As a Certified RESULTS.com Consulting Partner we will:
- Provide you with an endless supply of thought leadership and marketing content to engage your audiences.
- Monthly sales and marketing webinars to help you attract high quality leads
- Dedicated demonstration account
- Recurring income from all sales you generate so long as you adhere to the terms and conditions
- Software Feature development to make it easier for you to engage your clients and support them in-app.
- Quarterly financial reconciliation and payout
The Terms and Conditions
Resources to engage your audience and promote our platform