We're changing the way companies manage people. RESULTS optimizes the most respectful, engaging and effective management practices in the world today. Our clients are C-suite executives who have already hired an awesome team; now they want to engage them strategically and creatively. We provide the management platform that makes it possible. We also offer workshops for their strategic planning, courses to help their managers become even better, and world-class support to help them succeed.
If you want to help businesses in exactly that way, while working in that exact same environment, then we need you. Now.
RESULTS.com has received numerous awards and was one of fifty winners of the Tie50 World’s Top Startups for 2014 award. Our global headquarters are in Auckland, New Zealand.
This Client Success Manager position is in San Francisco, USA at our North American headquarters. We've got an exciting opportunity for you, especially if you're looking for international business experience:
- Fast growing global SaaS business using the latest technology
- High performance culture
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional training and ongoing development programs to support your career growth
The Results.com Client Success Management team oversees our customer experience from completion of Onboarding through to renewal and 100% adoption. The Onboarding team will do the heavy lifting post signed contract needed to rapidly help our clients adopt and deeply leverage the Results.com solution.
Post Onboarding, renewals and growth within the business to 100% adoption will be the Client Success Manager's primary responsibility. You will work closely with other Results.com teams besides Onboarding, including Sales, Training, Technical Configuration, Marketing, and Product to ensure customers meet their adoption targets and realize significant value from using our platform.
Measures of success will include both retention and expansion. The Client Success Manager will look for opportunities to expand our reach within customers adding new users, certifications or services to existing accounts. We are now targeting businesses with 50 to 100 employees. Often a new client will first bring on their leadership team of say 20 users, with a view to adding the rest of them later.
Your ultimate goal: To help Results.com hit its Recurring Revenue growth targets by retaining clients and expanding users within. To accomplish this, you’ll:
- Support the Onboarding team to completion, as required
- Ensure full handover from Onboarding
- Ensure customers achieve their adoption and success targets
- Develop and implement an effective strategic account strategy through collaboration with other team members
- Utilize Salesforce metrics and feedback to pro-actively reach out to clients whose engagement is dropping or below our targets
- Arrange ongoing training and coaching sessions
- Conduct periodic health checks and managing the contract rollover process
- Drive additional recurring revenue through upsells of more users
- Ensure that customers are vocal advocates who renew our relationship year after year
- Identify and liaise with marketing to gain client advocate references and case studies
- Obtain referrals for the sales team to follow up
You will manage between 800 and 1400 users.
Your rollover target will be 80%. Upsell targets will be 20%+ of your portfolio.
There will also be targets relating to customer engagement levels.
5+ years of account management, preferably virtually/online
- CRM (Salesforce or equivalent)
- Familiarity with online presentations and selling
- A passion for learning and a hard-nosed work ethic.
- Someone who can work successfully and happily in a fast-paced, high-intensity startup
Please email a cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org