RESULTS.com Certified Partner Agreement
Welcome to the RESULTS.com Certified Consultant Partner Program.
As a RESULTS Certified Partner you’ll be trained in our Business and Consulting Methodology, learning to apply the Best Practices in Modern Management to your clients businesses using our software.
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions for certification and the license to promote and sell RESULTS.com software and training.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: 06 May 2017
If you are a business coach or consultant or other provider of professional advisory services approved by RESULTS Limited then you can become a Certified RESULTS.com Consulting Partner and receive the benefits of the RESULTS.com Certified Consulting Partner Program (the Program).
If you are agreeing to this Partner Agreement not as an individual but on behalf of your company, organisation, firm, partnership or other corporate entity, then you agree and acknowledge that you are binding such entity to this Partner Agreement, and that you are fully authorised to do so.
RESULTS may update or modify this Partner Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion. All updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be published on RESULTS.com website, and notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record.
Prior to being accepted to the Program, you must:
- Sign the RESULTS.com Certified Consulting Partner Agreement
- Pay the Partner Application fee via credit card
- Complete and pass the RESULTS.com Consulting Partner Certification Course
- Refer at least one client to purchase the RESULTS.com Software within 90 days of the commencement of this agreement
RESULTS reserves the right to accept or decline any organisation or individual as a RESULTS Partner regardless of whether the Partnership Prerequisites have been met, for example if RESULTS determines that you are likely to be unable to meet the Ongoing Requirements set out below.
Once you have been accepted to, and as long as you remain part of, the Program, you will receive access to the applicable benefits of the Program, as modified or updated by RESULTS from time to time, at the specified status level, including:
- License to promote and sell RESULTS.com software, training products, and consulting services
- Access to Partner-only information and support from a RESULTS.com Account Manager
- Access to the RESULTS.com Partner Marketing resources
- Payment of commission as recurring income from all software subscription revenue, and online training program revenue you generate. As outlined below.
- Promotion as a RESULTS.com Certified Consulting Partner on the RESULTS.com website.
To maintain status as a RESULTS Certified Consulting Partner, you agree to:
- Actively promote RESULTS.com to existing and potential clients consistent with your professional and ethical obligations
- Ensure that at least one staff member is up to date with RESULTS.com Consulting Partner certification at all times
- Refer at least one client to purchase the RESULTS.com Software (not including the RESULTS subscription for internal use) within first 90 days of acceptance into the Program
- Promote RESULTS.com on your website (if you have one) by maintaining an active hyperlink to http://results.com and adhering to the RESULTS Brand Guidelines, including not using the RESULTS.com name or logo anywhere in your registered business name, product name, service offering, URL, or any social media account names.
- Attend all ongoing training webinars and workshops as required
- Complete and pass all new/updated training courses
- Participation and engagement in monthly mentoring calls to discuss and debrief your client consulting sessions and client software engagement scores
- ‘Software Engagement’ targets consistently achieved by your clients and ‘Consulting NPS’ (Net Promoter Score) targets consistently achieved in client surveys
- Otherwise act in good faith in the offering and use of RESULTS.com.
DURATION OF THE PARTNER AGREEMENT
This Certified Partner Agreement is effective immediately upon you being accepted into the Program by RESULTS, and remains in force until:
- Superseded by RESULTS at any time effective upon the online publication of updated or modified terms – notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party for any reason by providing one month’s notice in writing to the other party
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party, with immediate effect upon written notice being provided to the other party, for that other party’s material breach of any of the terms of this Partner Agreement
If this Partner Agreement is terminated for any reason, you will no longer be able to participate in, or receive the benefits of, the Program.
RESULTS Certified Consultant Partners manage their own client relationships as they normally would.
- Partners can run their own workshops, webinars and produce their own content to support their clients and attract prospects.
- Clients and RESULTS Certified Partners can choose to participate in all or none of the RESULTS.com Strategic Planning and Development sessions
- You can choose to apply other business methodology with your clients and continue to use the RESULTS software to support that strategy.
RESULTS.com charges clients an all-inclusive subscription fee of $995 per month for a minimum of 25 users.
- Additional users can be added at any time and prorated against annual or monthly billing cycles
- Quarterly Strategic Review workshops are included for free in this subscription
- Each client gets three Certificate in Modern Management tickets included. Additional staff cost $2,995 per person.
- Subscription fees are charged to the client's credit card in monthly or annual cycles.
Software subscriptions and training course fees; invoicing and payments will be administered by RESULTS directly with the client.
The Partner will invoice RESULTS each quarter for commission payments.
To qualify for recurring commission payments you must;
- Maintain at least one client on a RESULTS.com subscription
- Ensure the client maintains agreed software engagement score
- Ensure their subscription payments are complete on time adhering to our terms of service.
- Maintain your monthly Certified Partner subscription fee payments
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment is created between RESULTS and you as a result of this Partner Agreement. You are not authorised to create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of RESULTS Limited.
RESULTS Certified Partners cannot ‘own’ nor ‘command’ rights to a specific geographic territory for the purpose of lead generation, sales or commission payments.
Being ‘first-in-town’ is a partner's own initiative and they may benefit from that but there is no time-centric exclusivity.
RESULTS intellectual property and methodology is licensed to you through this Certified Partner Agreement.
From the date of termination you agree to immediately stop promoting or referencing or using any intellectual property acquired through this partnership (that is not published on the website or otherwise publicly available).
That includes and is not limited to all Intellectual Property that is only accessible via a restricted portal, behind a user login.
- The One Page Strategic Plan
- Strategy centre videos and training material
- Learn.RESULTS training courses
- Any additional restricted content or resources we publish in the future
You agree to indemnify RESULTS against any and all claims, costs, damages and/or loss that RESULTS may sustain or incur, as a result of any claim by a third party, including your clients and any RESULTS users, arising from: (a) your acts or omissions including, but not limited to, your provision of professional services, implementation support, or other products or services, (b) your breach of this Partner Agreement.
CERTIFICATION LEVELS & COMMISSION
Level 1 Certification 20%
Passed the Certificate in Modern Management ( 30 hours )
Passed Certification course
Passed Practical exam
At least one client with platform subscription
Level 2 Certification 30%
All the above + maintaining client engagement score
Passed either the Software Sales or Software Implementation course
Level 3 Certification 40%
All above + maintaining client engagement and NPS score
Passed both Software Sales or Software Implementation courses
- RESULTS Partner Certification Program - $5,000
- RESULTS Certified Partner Account Management - $199 p/m
All fees are payable by credit card
If you agree to these terms and conditions please sign below.
Signed on behalf of RESULTS.com Limited
Signed on behalf of __________________ (The Partner)