RESULTS.com is a leading SaaS Business Management Platform, with over 5,000 users offering clients a cloud based software that creates alignment, increases engagement and accountability towards the organization's long term priorities.
RESULTS.com has received numerous awards and was recognised as a Winner of the Tie50 world’s top startups for 2014.
With global headquarters in Auckland, New Zealand, and North American headquarters in San Francisco, USA, RESULTS.com presents an exciting opportunity for candidates looking for international business experience, including:
- Fast growing global SaaS business using the latest technology
- High Performing Culture
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional training and ongoing development programs to support your career growth
At Results.com we have a marketing team focused on developing new leads each month together with a comprehensive database. Approximately 60% of leads are derived from marketing activities and the balance is generated by the sales team with a combination of webinars, referrals from clients and outbound initiatives.
A key success metric will be the number of online product presentations you complete each week. You will make calls and book your own online demonstrations from a combination of our database, lead allocations and targeted outbound lists.
As a guideline, 2 days a week is spent completing online presentations, 2 days spent prospecting and booking meetings and 1 day spent in meetings or training.
While familiarization with our product will be important the main determinant of success will come down to your ability to identify the problem, attach value to resolving this and show how Results.com uniquely provides the solution.
Your ultimate goal: hit your targets for seat sales and demonstration conversion rates. To accomplish this, you’ll
- Use and maintain our primary sales tools which are; Salesforce, for task and opportunity management; tout app, for outbound email and phone follow ups; automated dialling software for logging and managing calls; Results.com for tracking and executing tasks relating to your KPI’s and celebrating success with the wider team
- Understand and apply the Results.com sales process best practices
- Become an expert in presenting Results.com
- Follow our sales process scripts and positioning
- Meet activity targets set by your manager
- Participate in meetings and training, including role plays
- Take part in our strategic planning and make recommendations on how we can improve
- Work closely with the Sales Development team to ensure the right people turn up to your meetings
5+ years of selling (closing), preferably virtually/online
- CRM (Salesforce or equivalent)
- Familiarity with online presentations and selling
- A passion for learning and a hard-nosed work ethic.
Please email a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com